Nothing should come between you and a four-year degree.
The Office of Community College Partnerships (OCCP)Ìýat Âé¶¹ÊÓÆµ partners with select community colleges in Virginia. When you join our program, you'll be provided with targeted, personalized support to save you time and money as you complete your bachelorâ€™s degree.
What are the benefits of joining the program?
Who is eligible?
The program is available to students at select community colleges in Virginia who are in good academic standing and who meet these enrollment requirements:
- Hold a high school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2.00 cumulative grade point average for students with college credit
- Enrolled in anÌýassociate degree program at a participating community college in Virginia
- Have earned no more than 30 college credits at the time of submission of theÌýDeclarationÌý
The 30-credit limit does not include AP, IB, CLEP, or any other earned credit by exam. High school dual enrollment credit and credit earned at other U.S. or international colleges or universities apply to the 30-credit limit. Your community college and Mason have different transfer credit policies. It is important to note that your community college may accept transfer credit that Mason does not accept.
If you have any transfer credit questions, please contact OCCP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The OCCP process
1. Submit your Declaration
2. Your Declaration is reviewed by Mason for admission
3.ÌýOfficially accepted into the program
4. Meet all the requirements for your selected academic pathway at your community collegeÌý
5. Apply for transfer to Mason
6.ÌýGraduate from community college and join the Mason Nation!Ìý
Deadlines for program admission
|August 15||January 15|
Your Academic Coach is here to help
Coaches target these nineÌýfocus areas to address all aspects of a studentâ€™s life that impact their academic performance:ÌýÌýÌý
Take the first step
Have some more questions? We can help. Contact us by email at email@example.com.
Looking for ADVANCE at NOVA?
Information is available on ourÌý.