Questions about transferring?
The Office of Transfer Services provides support for prospective transfer students throughout the Mason admission process. Our Transfer Counselors are available to meet with you one-on-one to answer your questions about becoming a Patriot. We are available to help wherever you are in your transfer journey.
- Answer questions about transfer admission requirements
- Guide you through the application process
- Counsel RBC and VCCS students on the Guaranteed Admissions Agreement (GAA)
- Offer guidance on Mason transfer credit resources
- Assist denied students in developing a plan to strengthen their academic record
- Transfer Counselors meet with individual prospective students only. Information sessions and group tours for family members and guests are available by appointment in the Mason Tour and Visitors Center.
- To make your meeting productive and provide you with the best assessment for a successful transition to Mason, we request that you bring unofficial copies of all college transcripts for the meeting.
Schedule a Transfer Counselor meeting
A Mason transfer admissions counselor is available for 1:1 virtual appointments to discuss the transfer process.
For NOVA students, additional in-person options are available every Thursday on the Annandale Campus of Northern Virginia Community College in the Counseling Center, 112 CA Building.
The Office of Transfer Services
213 Johnson Center
Office hours: Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Last walk-in inquiry will be taken at 4:30 p.m.)
Questions? Connect with us using the Office of Admissions contact form.